Sunday, October 14, 2007

Team Fortress 2! World of Warcraft! Big Rigs! and Of Course Halo3!

Well I have been playing so much Team Fortress 2 its a little unbearable, hell after this post I'll probably go right back on it. Yeesh. Well, Team Fortress is pretty much the best multi-player experience I have had in a good long while, it's just so fun and addictive. I still can't believe I am still the only guy in my circle of friends who has it! I want that achievement for playing with seven of your friends. Speaking of achievements, I got a few in TF2 today, well almost a few. I got the turret achievement and head of the class each worth 5 points, and I need to play on one more map and get one more revenge kill! But I also finally got all the skulls and terminals in Halo 3, which took all of two hours since I'm a noob at Halo. After these achievements it brings my total score to: 8,005! Yeah, I kinda ruined the 8,000 by getting the turret achievement in TF2. But I'm happy I cleared the 7,000 points hump.

On to what the actual Blog entry and something I really want to talk about, World of Warcraft. I get questions regarding this video game a lot, such as is it good and is it worth it, and so on. I want to say this, World of Warcraft is a fabulous game. Of course that would be the meat of the game, like the questing and dungeons. The rest really is up to who your actually playing with and if you're a patient gamer. World of Warcraft does have a ton of action, but it also can get boring yes but that isn't the point, it's good at being an Massively Multi-player Online Role Playing Game, very good. While the actual combat system may seem a little bland, does it really matter? Their are around 8.5 million people who play the damn game, that in my book is massive. I mean think about it, if 8.5 million people play the game and seriously enjoy them selves, doesn't that mean you should at least try the game before you throw insults at it and the people who play it? It's an addicting game! Deal with it the fact that some people choose to play it is fine. I don't play as much as I use to that is for sure, but I still enjoy a dungeon or two every now and then. Now their are a people who truly need to go outside and get some fresh air and stop eating hot pockets and guzzling Mountain Dew Game Fuel, anyone who dressed up as their avatar for BLizCon '07 and anyone who masturbates to a night elf female really need to get a job or need to ride a bike or take a hike. And people who think all addicted players are like that, they have totally the wrong idea, I mean I'm addicted to Team Fortress 2 but I go out and enjoy the city, and all that.

On to more! Yes I know this blog entry has been exceedingly long, but I assure you it is coming to a close, but I do want to share with you a neat video I found on Gamespot.com it's hysterical!

I hope that worked.

Thats it, goodbye!

No comments: