Saturday, October 27, 2007

October...sheesh.

With October coming to a close, the news is slowly rolling in. Well, barley slowly rolling in. This month there was a lot of big stuff announced, updated upon, and just a whole lot of stuff going on in the gaming world!

Lets take a look at all the big news items this month:
  • Spore announced for Wii
  • Sony has sold 120 million PS3s as of October 26
  • Street Fighter 4 announced
  • Both Xbox 360 and PS3 price drops!
and that is just off the top of my head.

Hellgate London is coming out this Wednesday, I may buy it after it got an 89% in PC Gamer.

Oh and I'm trying to get more visitors on this site, so if you have freinds or even family, hell people you don't even like, tell them to check out this site.

I also reached my 500th kill in Team Fortress hooray for me!

No comments: