Sunday, September 23, 2007

Stuff...

Hey, today I was surfing the net taking a look around and I saw something. Halo 3 will be reviewed today! (9/23/07) I'm a little excited for a review. It makes me really wonder how big a game Halo 3 will be. I know it's huge, but when I'm hotly anticipating a review, you know it has to be the biggest game of the year.

With that all said and done, time to fill you in on what I've been up to. I've been playing a fair amount of Guild Wars (5 hours this week) I'm about 66% through it. I will have a review as soon as I beat it. (I'll try to work on grammar and typos this time.) I'll talk a little more about Guild Wars a little later. Also I've been playing Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory. My Kill/Death ratio is 0.669, my kill per minute stat is 0.574, and I have a skill rating of 658. Those are pretty mediocre stats, I'm getting better though. Enemy Territory is a fun game, it's also free, which is a good reason to start playing if you haven't. You can download it here and here Downloads>Wolfenstien: Enemy Territory. I have also been playing some 1 on 1 matches in Gears of War with my brother and best friend, a little bit of Dead Rising. And a whole lot of Skate.

No comments: