Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bloggin'

Hey, it's Turtlefuzz. I'm hitting up the blog scene by posting stuff at least once a week. I'll be posting up my opinions on games, movies, music, current events, stuff like that.

Now that you know what I'm all about I'll get to the bloggin'.

Today I spent a good 135$ on stuff at Best Buy. I bought The Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Season One dvd, I watched the first disc, hilarious stuff. I love Frylock and Carl, just funny, funny stuff. I'm looking foward to Robot Chicken: Season two dvd coming out this month, I'll deffenetly buy it. I bought the M. Night Shyamalan film, Unbreakable. It's really, really a great movie. Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson both do a terrific job, and it has a nice twist at the end. I also bought the new Guild Wars expansion pack, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, though I didnt get a chance to play it, and I've been drooling over the box impatiently. Last, I bought Bioshock, finally! But also, I didn't get a chance to play it! So same crap with Eye of the North, I cant play it until later tommorow. But still I had a good shopping binge.

Earlier this week Ubisoft reported that they didn't have any future plans for a Xbox 360 or PC version of Haze. This doesn't really concern me, since I plan on buying a PS3 anyway, at least next year or so. Haze is looking sick though, so unfortenetly I may have to wait a little while for it. But I think it will be worth the wait, I mean it's Free Radical, the developers of the Time Splitters series!

So that about does it for now. I think I'll post another entry tommorow talking about my Eye of the North experience along with Bioshock, also to get the whole bloggin' thing down.

No comments: