Monday, September 24, 2007

Halo 3 this Tuesday! And other stuff I feel compeled to talk about!

As you have probably seen Gamespot and IGN have both reviewed Halo 3! 9.5/10 from both websites. They both said that the multiplayer is freaking insane! It looks like a blast. I seriously ca not wait. And I am also very excited to announce this is the first game that I will not play the default difficulty on my first play through. Thats right, I'm going Heroic! I have reasons too, I consider my self quite experienced in the Halo universe, and Heroic has added in much better enemy A.I. and more chances to use items due to the tougher difficulty, for example there may be a mounted machine gun in an area that Easy or Normal would not have. It looks like a ton of fun, and 4 player co-op looks like a ton of fun! I can't wait! My special edition comes tomorrow via amazon.com!

So, pretty nice if I do say so. So while playing Guild Wars over the weekend and throughout the week, There were places that I just had to take a screen shot of. I hosted them in photobucket for a slide show, there is a link below. (there are 25+ images!) Enjoy!
Link to Slide Show 1
Link to Slide Show 2
Link to Slide Show 3

Now that is out of the way, yeah I am really really excited about Halo 3, it just looks awesome. I really feel awesome about getting it tomorrow, like a ton of other people, and I get to brag to my best friend. I'll tell you guys what I think, as soon as I get done playing it.

No comments: